About the Challenge
The prestigious Unlocking Ambition Challenge is a £4 million flagship entrepreneurial development fund created by the Scottish Government, initiated by the First Minister for Scotland, that supports highly ambitious entrepreneurs from across Scotland, chosen for their individual potential, the quality of their ideas and the contribution they can make to the Scottish economy and wider society.
Entrepreneurs selected to be a part of the Unlocking Ambition cohort receive support from the Royal Society of Edinburgh or Scottish Enterprise, are matched to a world-class business mentor via Entrepreneurial Scotland and gain access to the GlobalScot network and the Scottish Investment Bank. They also benefit from significant grant funding investment and a dedicated account team of specialists to support their business development.
Unlocking Ambition is the Scotland CAN DO partnership at its best, working together to bring intensive wrap-around support with a celebration of our most promising entrepreneurs. The Programme amplifies the success of entrepreneurs who can demonstrate their ideas can be successful, inclusive, create jobs and benefit society.
- #UnlockingAmbition ambassador @DrinklyJohn describes @WeAreDrinkly in just #threewords. #Unlockinggrowth 1 day ago
- Delighted that we have made it to the semi-final of #Edge15 Exciting times ahead !! @UofGEngineering @news_RSE @ScottishEDGE @Unlock_Ambition 1 day ago by NebuFlow
- Sell your story. To be pitch ready - be Inspired & be Passionate
Great advice from Vikki Macleod to be investor-ready
#unlockingambition #unlockinggrowth #UnlockingInsights: Vikki Macleod, Global Scot and non-executive director and growth advisor for many Scottish businesses, provides advice on being investor-ready. #unlockingambition #unlockinggrowth 3 days ago2 days ago by bws_sco
- Congratulations to the #EDGE15 semi-finalists! We're proud to see 6 of our alumni Enterprise Fellows in the line-up🙌 @NebuFlow #Intebloc @IntelliDigest @LiberEatApp @parainspect @EastAfricaSisal
#UnlockingAmbition #EnterpriseFellows @Unlock_Ambition
From 225 applicants, 57 were shortlisted to compete for a place on the Live Final pitching stage. Meet the impressive businesses who'll be taking part in the #EDGE15 Semi-finals. Tickets for the December 3rd Final will be available form early next week. Stay tuned! 3 days ago2 days ago by news_RSE
- #UnlockingInsights: Vikki Macleod, Global Scot and non-executive director and growth advisor for many Scottish businesses, provides advice on being investor-ready. #unlockingambition #unlockinggrowth 3 days ago
- Exciting new opportunity with @ScottishEDGE & @Unlock_Ambition alumni The Start-up @Drinks_Lab. New #Startup #Job in Port Glasgow! This is a unique opportunity for a hungry, ambitious candidate to join the award-winning @Drinks_Lab in a hybrid role covering both #sales & hosting bespoke corporate experiences. #graduatejob #scotland #job More - bit.ly/329lrnm 1 week ago4 days ago by NickBlairMurray
- Back from Boston. Here are the three things I learned during my week at Babson College: link.medium.com/IZNPStWH…. Big thanks to @Unlock_Ambition @EntrepScot #UnlockingAmbition #SaltireLeaders 1 week ago by tadaslab
- #UnlockingAmbition ambassador Kenny Arthur describes @kaliaaer in just #threewords. #Unlockinggrowth 1 week ago
- 📣Hurry, TODAY is the deadline to apply for a place on Unlocking Young Ambition! Are you, or do you know, an entrepreneurial student that would be eligible? For more info and to apply: bit.ly/2OioANq 1 week ago
- ‼️📣Tomorrow is the deadline to apply for a place on Unlocking Young Ambition, an initiative to develop the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders. Are you, or do you know, an entrepreneurial student that would be eligible? For more info and to apply: bit.ly/2OioANq 1 week ago