A new cohort of Scotland’s most ambitious entrepreneurs have been selected to join Unlocking Ambition having been chosen from all over Scotland and selected for the innovative quality of their ideas and entrepreneurial leadership, commitment to sustainable growth through investment, innovation and exporting.
During the Unlocking Ambition 2021-22 Programme, the participants will;
- apply to access a £25,000 UA Development Grant to invest into creating capacity, breaking into new markets, product development and job creation
- work with our business support team and specialists on all aspects of their business growth plans
- benefit from a series of world-class Masterclasses featuring an array of Scottish and International Founders as well as global giants such as Apple, Facebook and Netflix
- gain an accredited module in entrepreneurial leadership from Babson College – the world’s number one entrepreneurship educator
- connect to the GlobalScot network for market support, mentoring and networking
- receive support from our Market Research unit to help them validate their international expansion plans
- get help to embed resilience into their plans, people and operations
- learn from their equally ambitious and innovative cohort peers
This significant investment in some of Scotland’s brightest and best Founders represents the Scottish Government’s ongoing commitment to supporting green economic recovery as we work our way out of the pandemic.
Given the current lockdown for the time being, activity is being delivered online, widening access right across the nation – from Uist to East Renfrewshire, from Aberdeenshire to the Borders and everywhere in between - allowing us to benefit more than 38 talented entrepreneurs at a time when the country, more than ever, needs to support scalable businesses and our future green job creators.